You should drink more and more water in summer.
Lack of water can cause vomiting and loose motion.
Due to lack of water, the mind remains dull.
Symptoms Of Dehydration: Water is very important for living life. Life without water cannot be imagined. The more water a person drinks, the more beneficial it will be for his health. In summer it is advised to drink more water. If there is a shortage of water in the body, then many serious diseases have to be faced. Lack of water increases the risk of dehydration.
According to a news published in WebMD, dehydration is a common problem in summer. This causes vomiting, loose motion, and even diarrhea. But do you know that even before dehydration occurs, our body gives signs of lack of water. Today we tell you what are the symptoms of lack of water in the body.
1. Dryness on the skin: Due to the lack of water in the body, dryness starts in the skin. Because of which rashes on the skin, itching and crusts on the lips get accumulated. Many times out of which blood also starts coming out.
2. Urine related problems: If the color of your urine is light and transparent, then it means that there is no shortage of water in your body, but if the color of urine is thick or yellow, then we should understand that there is a lack of water in the body. Apart from this, in the event of dehydration, the amount of urine decreases and there may be a problem of burning sensation in it. All these symptoms indicate the lack of water in the body. If you also see these symptoms, then start drinking more water.
3. Halitosis: Due to lack of water in the body, there is dryness in the mouth and throat, due to which along with the problem of breathing, foul smell starts coming from the mouth.
Read this also- Must eat these 5 vegetables in the summer season, will remain healthy, body will remain cool and hydrated
4. Increase in hunger and thirst: Deficiency of water in the body In the condition of dehydration, one keeps feeling thirsty again and again despite drinking water. Along with this, the appetite also increases. In such a situation, sudden increase in hunger is also a sign of lack of water.
5. Feeling tired: Due to lack of water, one starts feeling tired. Its deficiency causes low blood pressure, fatigue, headache, nervousness and excessive sleepiness. In such a situation, these symptoms can be removed by drinking plenty of water.
Read this also- Coconut water is a panacea to stay healthy in summer, reduce weight, bring glow to the skin, will have many health benefits
6. Dull Mind: Lack of water affects the health and body as well as the mind. Due to this, your mind becomes very dull and the energy level of the body also starts decreasing. If you also see these symptoms, then start drinking more water.
First read breaking news in Hindi ErangpurCityNews| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website ErangpurCityNews.
Tags: Dehydration, health, Lifestyle, water
FIRST PUBLISHED : March 31, 2023
#body #signs #lack #water #careful #time #ill